Carbonite® Recover reduces the risk of unplanned downtime by securely replicating critical systems to the cloud, providing an up-to-date copy for immediate failover. Features include:
• Recovery times measured in minutes, and recovery points in seconds, reducing the risks of lost productivity and revenue
• Replication from the primary server to the cloud happens real-time at the byte level
• Non-disruptive, self-service tests, failover reports and professional services support help provide confidence in your data protection strategy
For businesses that require a more hands-on approach, Carbonite® Managed Disaster Recovery service includes deployment and initial setup of Carbonite Recover software, plus ongoing management and validation that the disaster recovery solution is operational.
Efficiency at every step …
• Carbonite Recover agent is deployed to the systems being protected and the service is configured.
• Your systems will send data continuously, with minimal performance impact, to the Carbonite cloud.
… reliable when it matters
• When an outage occurs, you can fail over to the secondary copy with just a few clicks.
• Within minutes, the cloud-based replicas will spin up and be available for use.
• With very current data and rapid recovery, many users won’t experience a disruption in service.
• Once you’re ready to fail back to your primary systems, the process is easily reversed.
• Recovery times and recovery points of minutes and seconds
• Orchestration, boot order and failover scripting for multi-tier applications
• Automated discovery of systems in your environment
• Non-disruptive, self-service testing
• Bandwidth-optimized for limited network impact
• Built-in encryption both at rest and in-flight
• Award-winning customer support available 24x7
• Optional professional services support from initial deployment and testing and full DRaaS managed services solution
• Microsoft Windows
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• Microsoft Hyper-V