Oracle has delivered a next-generation cloud that represents a fundamental new architecture of the conventional public cloud. It builds on years of experience gained in helping customers and partners deploy and run workloads in their own data centers and effectively migrate them to our own cloud platform. It provides a new infrastructure and a complete set of platform features. This is what continues to differentiate Oracle from other vendors; it includes all the technology needed to build, extend, and connect applications. In addition, Oracle's next-generation cloud is a comprehensive security solution that meets the needs of all users, applications, data, and infrastructure. It provides a complete set of solutions for managing data across multiple data types and provides rich visual analytics based on AI.
Oracle Autonomous Database is the definition
second-generation cloud technology and
it marks a new generation in computer technology. And when you're looking at these standalone systems, they're machine learning-enabled and
AI – ultimately creating something fundamentally different from what has come before.
Oracle Autonomous Database automates many routine tasks: patching, backups, scaling and tuning are all handled without human intervention or errors. This level of automation comes with huge benefits, including lower total cost of ownership, lower risk of security breaches, as well as automatic encryption. data at rest and in motion. This allows you to accelerate innovation by focusing on your business instead of endless operational tasks.
The past: IT professionals manually managed information systems.
• Manual configuration
• Manual monitoring
• Manual management
• Manual sizing
• Manual systems management
The future: standalone software monitors and manages information systems automatically.
• Automatic configuration
• Auto tuning
• Automatic predictions to avoid problems
• Auto Scaling
• Automatic systems management
• It is autonomous, which means it automatically provisions, protects, monitors, tunes and updates itself - reducing costs and increasing productivity.
• It is self-secure, reducing risk by protecting cloud resources from external attacks and malicious internal users. This includes automatically applying security patches with no downtime, automatically encrypting all data, and intercepting data leaks with preventative controls.
• It is self-healing, maximizing uptime and productivity with 99.995% availability. That's less than 2.5 minutes of both planned and unplanned downtime per month - while completely eliminating administrative errors.
These attributes help reduce costs by up to 80% and save up to 70% of ongoing runtime costs by dynamically tuning and scaling resources. Oracle also reduces risk and accelerates time to insight. For example, by provisioning a data warehouse in seconds, you can accelerate time to innovation, time to market, and time to action.